You might not think much about it, but the walls of your home or office are a blank canvas for whatever you want to make them. They can be decorated with anything from fine art photography, to paintings and posters. We've put together some tips on how to go about decorating your walls using only beautiful photographs that inspire creativity in the viewer! It's become a popular trend to decorate your walls with fine art photos. This is because it can add depth and dimension to any space, making the room seem larger, relaxed, rise up the environment energy etc.
There are plenty of ways to put these photographs on display - you'll just need some time and creativity! Here are 6 creative ideas for adding artwork into your life!
1. Find a photography artwork that is meaningful to you. Doing this will show off who you are, and what is important to you. It may be a memento from an experience or person that means the world to you. This can also help with your motivation when looking at it every day! We're sure you have a lot of memories in your life that can be immortalized and shared with other people - what better way than to use photography?
2. Frame it and place it where you want on your wall. This can be done with a large fine art photograph or something that is over-framed. You may also like to cover your walls in wooden frames, and use different sizes for the artwork! If you're looking for an unusual wall art idea, try framing old maps of places where you would love to visit someday - or at least start dreaming about it. This will help make your space feel more personal and unique. If you're unsure where to put it, go with a corner of the room - this is usually a good place because there's less eye-contact in that area!
3. Hang pictures in a grid pattern for an interesting composition. Hanging them in a grid pattern is one of the most popular ways to display photos. This way, you can have different heights and dimensions for your photos on each wall! It also makes sure that all areas are covered with art - which will leave an impression on those who visit your space.
4. Add some color by framing your favorite painting with brightly colored matting. No matter how many times you look at it, this color will make your pictures stand out! This is about as simple as art displays come - but don't underestimate the impact that a few frames can have on any space. It's also an easy way to switch things up from time-to-time - or if you need a change of scenery. There are so many ways to decorate your walls with photography and fine art - the best part is that it's not as expensive or time-consuming as you might think! This is perfect for when you want something more "modern," or if you're feeling creative in general.
5. Acquire abstract photography for a relaxation mood room. This is a different type of artwork that you can use to create an immersive and calming atmosphere. If you want your space to feel peaceful, it's the perfect time for some abstract seascape photography! These photos are often created in neutral colors with the idea of being simplistic and minimal - but they still have so much power over the interior design placing them around the room as decoration.
6- Want to go for a more contemporary trend? How about beach aerial photography The absolute perfect piece of artwork that can be placed just about anywhere in your home for a contemporary art look. If you have an open space and live near the beach, this is something to consider - but even if not, it's worth looking into, even more if you are from a Winter weather environment.
If you're looking for creative ways to decorate your walls, our Fine Art Photography might be the perfect solution. We offer a wide variety of styles and sizes that are perfect for any home or office space. From stunning landscapes to street photography with a cinema looking tone, we have artwork that will make your house (or office) feel like a home. You can find more about all the different options by browsing our website
Comments will be approved before showing up.
SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAILS
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO JOIN US
Special Sales - New Arrivals - Exclusive Finds
ARE YOU...SOUTH BEACH READY?